Baker Island Lighthouse, Maine
The lantern in the new tower was equipped with a Fourth Order Fresnel lens. In 1895 a brick oil house was added to the station. In 1966 the light was automated and the Fresnel lens was removed and replaced with a 300mm modern optic. The Fresnel lens is on display at the Fisherman Museum at the Pemaquid Point Lighthouse.
- No Comments