Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse
Since the opening of the lighthouse the Keepers, his assistants and their families all lived in the single 2 story coquina house built in 1859. In 1883 a 2 story frame dwelling was finally erected as the Head Keepers residence and the 1859 home was renovated for the assistants. The original 1859 dwelling was destroyed by fire in 1927.
- No Comments