Little River Lighthouse, Maine
By 1876 the Light House Board decided to replace the old stone tower and with a 41 foot iron tower lined with brick. The tower was painted red with a black lantern, until the tower color was changed to white in 1900. The old tower had its lantern removed and was roofed over.
- No Comments