Pemaquid Point Lighthouse, Maine
In 1835 a new 38 foot conical granite tower with double walls was constructed by Joseph Berry of Georgetown, Maine. Winslow Lewis supplied the lantern with eight oil lamps with reflectors. The focal point of the light was 79 feet above sea level since the tower was built high up on the rock ledge.
- No Comments