Portland Head Lighthouse, Maine
In 1891 the old stone keepers dwelling was torn down and a new wood framed two story double dwelling was erected. The home was more spacious at 42 feet 6 inches by 42 feet. This would serve as the keepers quarters until the light was automated in 1989, it now serves as the home of the Portland Head Light Museum.
- No Comments