Robinson Point Lighthouse on Isle Au Haut, Maine
The Robinson Point Lighthouse is located on a western point of Isle au Haut marking the entrance to the Isle au Haut Thorofare. The island was named by Samuel de Champlain in the 1600's and means "High Island" with hills over 500 feet tall. The island can be visited by mail boat ferry from Stonington.Read More
10 / 17
View of the tool shed looking back from the dock. It appears to be used as a painters retreat currently but has a lot of the old machinery still intact inside.
- No Comments