Robinson Point Lighthouse on Isle Au Haut, Maine
The Robinson Point Lighthouse is located on a western point of Isle au Haut marking the entrance to the Isle au Haut Thorofare. The island was named by Samuel de Champlain in the 1600's and means "High Island" with hills over 500 feet tall. The island can be visited by mail boat ferry from Stonington.Read More
5 / 17
A view from the tower back towards the Keepers House. The 2 1/2 story dwelling was built in 1907 when the tower was constructed along with the oil house and tool shed.
- No Comments