Coney Island Lighthouse, New York
The original lights established at Norton's Point were a set of range lights. Erected in 1890 the front tower was an 18 foot wooden structure. The rear tower was a 68 foot skeletal tower. The Lighthouse Establishment decided in 1896 to discontinue the front tower and sold the property at an auction.
- No Comments